WordPress Websites / Blogs
“We take the struggle out of building a WordPress blog or website”. Let us custom build you a responsive WordPress blog or website to promote your products or services.
Create a beautiful WordPress blog or website with hundreds of customizable, mobile ready designs to choose from. Premium designs, your own custom domain and dedicated hosting: everything you need to create a professional blog or website.
WHAT Is A WordPress Website / Blog?
It’s like a personal diary. A blog is also a website. We will show you how to set up a blog and how to start a blog today. It’s a way to promote products and also a great way to Brand Yourself. So if you’re thinking about starting a blog, we can help. Our WordPress team will set up your blog so you can be up and running in no time. Blogging has changed! Discover how you can make money blogging sharing what you love to do. Learn how to create a blog and become a blogger so you can showcase your business and promote products and services while at the same time branding yourself.
WHY Is A WordPress Website / Blog Important?
• Allows you to tell your story
• It’s a way to promote your products and services
• Allows you to showcase your business on social media
• It’s a great way to “Brand Yourself” and your business
• A great way to capture emails
• They are READ IN SEARCH ENGINES
• Generates FREE traffic from Google and other search engines
• Pre-designed and customizable, we build them for you
WE CUSTOM BUILD IT FOR YOU!
Once you check out and purchase your WordPress blog/website we will be notified and will contact you. We will send you an email with instructions for your next steps. You can provide all the details and necessary information required so we can begin creating your WordPress blog/website. We will also be contacting you and review the page so we can get a better understanding of what you are looking for on your page.
WHY Do I Need A Website / Blog?
It allows you to showcase your business or tell the world who you are and what you do.
Reason #1 – Online brochure & online business card
Reason #2 – More customers, more sales & more leads
Reason #3 – You’re open 24/7
Reason #4 – Great advertising solution
Reason #5 – Your competition has one
No matter which one you choose below, your WordPress site comes with …
- Industry Standard Design Framework
- Mobile-Optimized Designs
- WordPress-Optimized Performance
- Zero “Hosting” Hassles
- Advanced SEO Functionality
- Plugin and Theme Maintenance
- Rock-Solid Security
- One-Click Install of Included Plugins
- World-Class Support
You want a powerful personal or small business website. All the good stuff, with no unnecessary bells, whistles, or inconvenience. Perfect for bloggers, podcasters, and affiliate marketers.
Your business and website needs are growing, but you still don’t need to break the bank. Perfect if you’re selling physical products, digital downloads, membership programs, and courses.
Search Engine Friendly
Our websites are designed with search engines in mind and are search engine friendly. Our web design experts have the know how that will get you better results than your competition.
The perfect solution to getting your products out to the rest of the world. With a quality web design your customers will spend more money.
Up & Running Quickly
We will get your website up and running in the shortest period of time. Our turn-around time is days not months to get your website live with us.
Low Cost Web Design
Our low cost web designs are very affordable and perfect for small business or personal websites.
* Different packages to choose from
* Different plans to pick from
* Perfect for small business or personal use
* Quick turnaround time
What People Are Saying
“When I need to get a site up and running quickly, I choose StudioPress. Whether you’re talking about their team, the community they have built around their products, or the Genesis Framework itself—I highly recommend them all.”
CHRIS LEMA, CHRISLEMA.COM
“StudioPress helped me transform my hobby into a successful online business. Their products enable me to focus on creating top-notch solutions for my clients.”
SHAY BOCKS, FEAST DESIGN COMPANY
“StudioPress Sites blends together the best elements of WordPress. It offers the power of Genesis within a no-maintenance platform, and includes the most critical SEO features—which makes consultants like me incredibly happy.”
REBECCA GILL, WEB SAVVY MARKETING
Have you ever wondered “Can I make MONEY online?”
Consider These Stats:
– 97% of customer’s research online before buying
– 92% of customers contact a business immediately after searching
– 81% of online readers trust bloggers
– 61% make purchases based on blogger recommendations
– 80% of search engine traffic goes to the top 3 organic results
Blogging has changed! Discover how you can more money sharing what you love to do. The most important reason why I feel you should have your own blog/website is because you need a place where people can learn more about what you do, it allows you to share what you are passionate about and you can link everything back to your web portal. When it comes to blogs, there are two I would recommend Blogger and WordPress. Let me explain the difference.
We will show you how to set up a blog and how to start a blog today. It’s a way to promote products and also a great way to Brand Yourself.
While there are several different blog platform the two most popular ones are Blogger and WordPress.
** Blogger **
In all honestly, Blogger is a good blog software for those people who are just starting out. Blogger is a simple user friendly way to get started blogging, I like to call it “Getting Your Feet Wet”. It’s a great place to start without having to spend a dime. Please keep in mind that you are very limited to design templates.
** WordPress **
WordPress is our favorite and it’s what we use and recommend, however it can be a little bit confusing if you are looking to start it yourself so we will do our best to try to keep it simple for you.
The Difference Between WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org:
Option #1 (WordPress.com): You DON’T own the content so you are RENTING your blog
• It costs less
• Easy to get started
• You don’t have to worry about upkeep, storage and maintenance
• Technically you don’t own your blog and therefore have limited control
• You have a limited selection of designs to choose from. Optional themes or designs cost extra.
• WordPress.com has the right to refuse the content that’s posted on your site
• Advertisement ads can be placed on your blog
• No outside plugins allowed
• You do not get your own domain name because it resides on their servers
• No FTP access
Option #2 (WordPress.org): You OWN the content so you OWN your blog
• You own it therefore you have complete control over everything
• No limits or rules to follow, you are the boss
• You have complete control of all the bells and whistles you choose to install on your blog
• It’s self-hosted since it resides on your server and you manage it yourself
• You get your own domain name
• You can brand yourself
• Requires a hosting company to host your blog
• Requires someone to build or set up your blog
• It’s a little bit more expensive.
• You are responsible for the updates
• A little more complex to set up
The bottom line is, we recommend a WordPress.org blog over a WordPress.com blog because with (WordPress.org) blog you can:
• You can do just about anything with your blog. You’re limited to what you can do with your WordPress.com blog.
• Install as many plugins as you like to increase the functionality of your blog. You can’t with a WordPress.com blog.
• Choose from any theme you’d like. You can’t with a WordPress.com blog (you’re limited to their small selection. Premium themes or designs cost extra).
• Use your own domain. You can’t with a WordPress.com blog because it resides on their servers. (TonyAndMichele.com vs. TonyAndMichele.wordpress.com) Your own domain helps build your brand.
At around $10 a month, it’s a great way to promote your business.
So, are you confuse yet? No worries, our team of designers and I have put together a package that will include your WordPress blog and set up. For a small fee, we will set up your blog and get you up and running. Plus we will be offering tutorials that will make blogging fun and easy to do. Enjoy.
WE CUSTOM BUILD IT FOR YOU!
Get Your WordPress Blog / Website Up And Running Today!
Setting up a website/blog can be a bit confusing especially for the first time blogger. No worries, our team of designers have put together a package that will include your WordPress blog and set up. For a small fee, we will set up your blog and get you up and running.
As part of our service, you will get full access to our password protected “tutorials area” where you will find videos on how to create a page, how to create a post, how to add an image, how to add a video and so much more that will make blogging fun and easy to do.
We offer 24/7 support plus we’ve got a variety of resources to help you get the most out of WordPress. You’ll find information on everything you need to know about WordPress, themes and plugins.
We Will Install Theme Design and Create Up To 5 Pages. (A few examples below)
• About (This is about you or your bio)
• Products & Services (What you would like to specialize in. We will add up to SIX images)
• Business Opportunity (A page where you can offer your business opportunity)
• Video (1 or 2 videos that you would like to feature)
• Contact Us (Your contact info, we will also add a submit form)
• Additional Pages (Additional are available for an additional fee)
Once Your Site Is Complete
Once your site is complete you will get “full access” to our support area section to help you with your new blog. From creating pages and blog posts to promoting your blog. Learn the secret success strategies of profitable blogs. You will get access to ultimate educational resource for bloggers and anyone interested in becoming a blogger. Get your blog online, making money, and getting traffic almost instantly.
Premium WordPress Themes » What We Use & Recommend
You can select from our premium WordPress themes that we use and recommend. The quality of the mainframe sets our premium themes apart from most other theme designs, they are search engine optimized, beautiful designs to choose from, state of the art security and simple to customize.